LaMachete 190, 5inch prop, 22XX motor size, 4mm carbonframe, chirurgical titanium screws (lighter and stronger than the regular aluminium version), ideal for FPV racing.
BORN FOR FPV RACING :
LaMachete 190 has been designed for FPV RACING.
One of the smallest frame of the 5 inch class, 190mm motor to motor.
This frame is really robust, a unibody main plate made by 4mm 3k carbon, chirurgical titanium screws, almost unbreakable.
All the FPV parts are protected by a 2mm carbon cage attached with titanium screws. You can fit into it any fpv camera smaller than 30mm large, your radio receiver (x4r like), and any regular VTX (FX799T/cricket/lumenier size, or bigger).
LAMACHETE FPV POD :
All the FPV parts are protected by a 2mm carbon cage. You can fit into it any fpv camera smaller than 30mm large, your radio receiver (x4r like), and any regular VTX (FX799T/cricket/lumenier size, or bigger).
This POD can be adapted to any frame with a 30,5mmx30,5mm holes (regular FC/PDB size).
That's mean you can build just one LaMachete POD and use it on multiple frame, like the LaMachete 155.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber featuring a solid 4mm main plate and 1,5mm removable FPV POD.
- Anodized black and red aluminum spacers.
- chirurgical titanium screws.
- Motor mounting holes to fit a 22XX motors (M3 screw mounting patterns).
- You can attach your camera directly with a screw on each side of the pod (perfect for a runcam swift / mini PZ600, 26mm cam ). You have a range to change the camera angle (can't be set without any angle thought).
- Easy acces to your vtx frequences switches.
- You can offset the antenna on the side by using a pigtail.
- You can unscrew the FPV pod quickly by unscrewing 4 screws, unplug the receiver and vtx, then screwing back on an other frame.
- The flight controller and the PDB can be fix to the unibody plate by 45 degrees from the FPV pod.
So in case of a really hard crash, if the POD spacers bend it won't affect
the FC and PDB since there are not attached to the same axis.
- AUW: minus or less 300gr depending your configuration.
- Frame : to come.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX ? :
- 1 x 4mm carbon main plate, 190mm motor to motor.
- 6 x 2mm carbon piece for the fpv pod.
- 4 x 25mm aluminium spacers.
- 3 x 30mm aluminium spacers.
- 14 x titanium screws.
- Extra gift of the day :O).
*The camera Runcam swift and the electronic parts are not sell with the product. Just here to give you an idea once the product is build.